The game takes place in a medieval fantasy world, in a little kingdom called Chrisandia, in the south of the Marak peninsula. It is not very densely populated and it makes a living from the fishery and the trading with the northern countries. Its actual king, Orlof VI the doughty, is a member of a long dynasty of kings distinguished themselves during the conquests of the era of ashes. During the wars against the evil emperor Sul Rakin, the kingdom demonstrated a great courage despite the losses. The events in the game take place five years after the fall of the emperor, in the year 351 of the era of crystal.
The Shadows of Sergoth is a dungeon crawler in subjective view for the Commodore Amiga with 2Mb of ram. It is based on the 2018 Amstrad CPC 6128 game by Christophe Petit & Kukulcan.
Team working on the project:
- Ten Chu (graphics)
- Colin Vella (code)
- Mike Richmond (music and sound)
Main features of the game:
- Rules are freely based on Microlite20, which is an extreme simplification of the Advanced Dungeon & Dragons.
- 3 difficulty levels
- 24 spells to learn
- Character can level up to 20
- 5 races with different characteristics: human, elf, dwarf, half-Orc and human-lizard
- Save system
- 20 levels to explore
- HD Installer
- Level Editor with Scripting Support
- Nov 13, 2021
pre-orderThe Shadows Of Sergoth€ 14.99 – € 39.99