These are difficult times for many of us, forced to stay home.
We’re very happy to give away digital versions of Fire for the VIC-20, as well as L’Abbaye des morts and Vegetables Deluxe for the C64! They will stay free going forward.
Enjoy, stay safe and stay home please!
Ghislain de Blois, the developer of the game, has updated his RPG for the Commodore VIC-20 to version 1.2!
If you already bought the game, just log in “my account” and check out the “downloads” tab.
Revision 1.2 changes
- Added images to death slideshow sequence
- Added 2 images for the “Dark Times” sequence
- Added digitized map to “Castle Rivaria” sequence
- Added additional images to “Civil War” sequence
- Made the in-game Search Tablet chart easier to read (to match what appears on page 34 of the manual)
- Changed “Acknowledgements” to “About This Game” to show a slideshow sequence about the features. Acknowledgements are listed at the end of the sequence.
- The Allies menu allows you to view information about your companions directly from here
- You can choose to view “alignment-sex-race-class” with runes symbols or 2-letter abbreviations
- The number keys can be used to switch the player that you are currently looking at with the View command.
- View Pic allows you to select additional player portraits to view when you are under this command
- Exit keys can be used to go from “menu mode” to “movement mode”
- A “Join” symbol appears next to the player when they have an ally.
- The number of files that are loaded when the game boots have been reduced