Fire is a a fun Arcade / Game & Watch inspired game for the expanded Commodore VIC-20!
It was created and coded by Rainer Kappler, between July 2018 and February 2019, and is made of more than 2000 lines of assembly language.
You’re controlling firemen and have to rescue people from the burning houses.
All levels includes three scenes: the city map, the road and the house:
– In the city map you have to reach the burning building by finding your way in the maze driving the fire engine.
– On the road, you drive the way up to the fire again but need to avoid traffic and not crash your truck. The length of this scene, is calculated according to the distance you’ve travelled in the first scene, from the fire station to the burning house.
– Finally, in the house scene, you have to rescue people falling from the burning building by
After each level the game gets faster. The maximum speed is reached after 65 levels.
A joystick and a 3k Memory expansion are required.
- 65 different level speeds
- Addictive gameplay and replay value!
- PAL / NTSC compatible!
Game package contains:
- Cardboard Box
- Floppy with Fire plus 2 bonus games from the same author (Runner and Escape)
- Instruction Manual
- Digital version