Ghislain de Blois, the developer of the game, has updated his RPG for the Commodore VIC-20 to version 1.2!
If you already bought the game, just log in “my account” and check out the “downloads” tab.
Revision 1.2 changes
- Added images to death slideshow sequence
- Added 2 images for the “Dark Times” sequence
- Added digitized map to “Castle Rivaria” sequence
- Added additional images to “Civil War” sequence
- Made the in-game Search Tablet chart easier to read (to match what appears on page 34 of the manual)
- Changed “Acknowledgements” to “About This Game” to show a slideshow sequence about the features. Acknowledgements are listed at the end of the sequence.
- The Allies menu allows you to view information about your companions directly from here
- You can choose to view “alignment-sex-race-class” with runes symbols or 2-letter abbreviations
- The number keys can be used to switch the player that you are currently looking at with the View command.
- View Pic allows you to select additional player portraits to view when you are under this command
- Exit keys can be used to go from “menu mode” to “movement mode”
- A “Join” symbol appears next to the player when they have an ally.
- The number of files that are loaded when the game boots have been reduced